Walmart announced this week that they will now price match online retailers! You can find their full policy HERE.
- The prices on Walmart.com and online retailers will be matched
- Customers must provide the online price and retailer
- The item must be currently in-stock at the online retailer’s website at the time the request for the price match is made.
- Walmart reserves the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock item at the online retailer’s website (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- Where applicable, Walmart will limit quantities to typical retail purchase quantities or one-per-customer or household to exclude dealers and resellers
Online retailers include, but are not limited to: Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenny.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, Toysrus.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com